Open Date : 01/11/2019
Close Date : 30/11/2019
Position : Project Manager - CRM
Location : Mumbai
Profile : Project Sales
Role and Responsibilities:
- Understanding the Business scenario, system and process of LEAP.
- Lead the team into Liaising with customers to study their Supply chain and identify opportunities for pooling and conduct successful equipment trials
- Help customers to determine the right product mix based on the Supply Chain evaluation at the customer end.
- Develop and implement programs to ensure optimum utilization across the network.
- Manage/lead various internal and external projects assigned pan country.
- Identification and development of new opportunities for major accounts by understanding customer needs and current alternatives, qualifying opportunities; presenting solutions and assist sales in closing new business opportunities by converting to LEAP solutions
- Assessing and understanding the relevant markets/segments; and converting the knowledge to viable business plans
- Introduction to new clientele the opportunities offered by the LEAP Services and quantification of customer benefits.
- Active lead of pilot and trials at customers, and the introduction of LEAP services to new customers and ensure LEAP service is always successful.
- Reporting and monitoring sales pipeline : Of leading a team, Of managing projects, Of multi-tasking and managing multiple priorities, Of working with and delivering to internal / external customers, Of plan deployment, management and periodic review·
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Bachelor in Logistics, Engineering, IIP, Forest Management or Business field; MBA would be a plus
- Strong systems orientation
- Good understanding of packaging and supply chain functions
- Flair for numbers
- Very good PowerPoint & Excel skills
- 3-5 years of work experience in managing projects
- Preferably from IIP or Forest Management