Open Date : 01/10/2019
Close Date : 30/11/2019
Position : Regional Asset Executive
Location : Pune
Profile : Executive
- Conducts and manages detailed investigations on all issues related to loss/theft/fraud within the supply chain, with Customers/vendors etc.
- Develop asset protection strategies, controls and asset awareness with Asset Control & Retail Services.
- Communicates findings of all investigations with appropriate members of management. Goal is to reduce asset loss and minimize risk.
- Responsible for regular review and analysis of Supply Chain/Asset Management issues.
- Provide analytical support to the LEAP business with the specific objective of identifying opportunities for improvement
- Support recovery activities with field Asset Recovery representatives.
- Help the business and Asset Management team to identify and correct inventory control problems at customer locations and Non-Participating Distributors.
- Effectively utilize all available resources to initiate investigations
- Analyze data and make recommendations to assist with investigations of recyclers
- Assist in identifying patterns or trends of fraudulent behavior within the supply chain
- Devise conclusions from limited information to help solve problems with pallet flows issues, losses, theft, and/or fraud
- An ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment, able to quickly respond to new deadlines and priorities